You may be eligible for membership if you are a resident of or are working in Cerro Gordo, Franklin, Hancock, Winnebago, Worth, or Wright Counties.
Once you become a member, your family members may join also, including spouses, children, parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, and grandchildren. Each and every member is provided the same rights and privileges as offered by our member-owned credit union.
Becoming a member of North Iowa Community Credit Union is very easy. Simply stop into one of our offices. With an initial $25 deposit, which is used to open your Membership Savings Account, you are on your way to experiencing the Credit Union Difference. This $25 must remain in your savings account for you to take advantage of all credit union services and benefits.
For members under 16, only a $5 deposit is required. We have no monthly service charges on our savings plans to “eat away” at the accounts.
Notice to prospective members regarding new account opening procedures
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
This means that when you open an account we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, social security number, and other information that will allow us to identify you.
All new accounts require valid and current government issued identification. These include an Iowa Drivers License or Non-Driver ID.
Individuals under 16 will need to provide a social security card and their parent/guardian will need to provide valid and current identification.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION & MANAGEMENT
- E-Statements (enroll though on-line banking) or Account statements will be sent out via mail at least quarterly.
- Online banking will enable you to view your account at any time.
- To set up, visit niccu.com and select ‘Sign Up for Online Banking’. You will need to know your member number (listed above) and your pin (the last four digits of the primary account holder’s social security number).
- Mobile app will enable you to view your account anytime, anywhere on your mobile device.
- After signing up for Online Banking go to Google Play or App Store and search ‘Touch Banking’. Use App code: GoMobile0233.
- Account information by phone
- During business hours: 1-888-424-2281.
- 24/7 through Automated Teller: 800-544-0930. You will need to know your member number (listed above) and pin (the last four digits of your social security number) you will then be promoted to create a unique pin for future use.
TAKE OUT A NEW LOAN?
LOAN PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Set up automatic payments by filling out an Automatic Payment Authorization Form and returning at least 7 days prior to your next scheduled payment.
- Mail a check with payment coupon (payment coupon book will arrive via mail within a few weeks, if requested).
- Pay by phone with a debit card or check: 1-888-424-2281.
- Bill pay can be set up through another financial institution.
- Online banking through an existing NICCU account.
North Iowa Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution offering many of the same services found at banks or savings and loan associations. More importantly, North Iowa Community Credit Union is member-owned by people like you.
When our credit union was formed in 1956 by a group of employees of local labor unions, we offered our members confidential credit and systematic savings plans. Today, you’ll find that we are holding true to this proud tradition, providing full-family memberships, modern convenience services, two convenient locations, high-yield savings programs, and low-cost loans for nearly every personal need.
You’ll find North Iowa Community Credit Union to be unique in today’s financial marketplace due to our member-owned concept. All earnings are returned to you in many ways, including higher savings dividends, lower loan rates, and the convenient services only offered by your credit union.
Hours to serve you:
- LOBBY: Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm, Friday; 9 am to 6 pm, and Saturday (West Branch) 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- DRIVE-UP: Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm, Friday; 8 am to 6 pm and Saturday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- ATM: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Your Management Staff