nicCU Be Wise - Youth Club
We want to ‘CU Be Wise by spending, saving, and sharing responsibly.
Free Events, Prizes, Fun Quarterly Challenges
NICCU youth club is available to everyone age 0 through 17. No matter the age, we strive to interact with and educate youth on the importance of financial responsibility with an emphasis on spending, saving, community and awareness. Learning about financial responsibility at a young age can set you up for a successful future, not only financially but in all aspects of life, including community involvement and giving back!
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS FOR ALL AGES:
• Free Activities: Roller City, movies, pool party, etc.
• For each $5 deposited, you will receive a token* to earn prizes out of the tree house *Limit 10 tokens per day
• Opportunities for classroom/group presentations on topics such as checking, saving, credit scores, loans, budgeting, etc.
• CD's to boost savings -Rates Great to help kids save!
•Debit card/Fresh Start Debit accounts available
• Quarterly mailers for education, challenges or upcoming events
• And More!
FUN QUARTERLY CHALLENGES
You’re never too young to Be Wise about money and finances. We challenge members to engage with us to help you grow in 4 ways:
•SHARING IN THE COMMUNITY
STOP IN TO ONE OF OUR LOCATIONS TO JOIN!
Youth 12 and under need a parent, grandparent or guardian as a joint member on the account. Youth savings accounts require a $5 deposit at the time of opening and it must stay in the account to keep the membership (this membership deposit minimum will increase to $25 when the child turns 16). The child’s social security card (and parent’s identification) is all you need to open the account.