WE’RE MAKING AN UPGRADE to an improved core system and new debit card processor that allows us to enhance the products and services that you’ll enjoy as a valued member! We will be providing you with all the information you’ll need to make this a simple and smooth transition.
YOUR DEBIT CARD AND PIN WILL CHANGE
In mid-August you will receive a NEW DEBIT CARD and PIN via mail. You can activate this card at any time and you can begin using it on Tuesday, September 4.
Your current card will become INACTIVE on Tuesday, September 4. Please destroy the old card at that time.
Contact any merchant whom you have set up recurring payments to update card information. i.e. Netflix, Hulu, etc.
Both NICCU branches will be CLOSED Saturday, September 1 – Monday, September 3 to prepare for upgrades. Online Banking and Mobile App will be unavailable during this time.
Contact us for more information on obtaining a second form of payment over the holiday weekend.
ONLINE BANKING RE-ENROLLMENT
All Online Banking users must re-enroll beginning Tuesday, September 4 at 12PM. To implement the new system, Online Banking will be NOT available beginning on August 31, 2018 to Sept 4, 2018. Step-by-step directions coming soon.
E-statements and QuickBooks information must be pulled from online banking by August 31 at Noon.
ONLINE BILL PAY
New bill payment setup will be unavailable from August 26 – September 3, however already scheduled bill payments will process through August 31. September bill payments will process as planned as long as you have re-enrolled in online banking. We assure you that during this transition, the following items will not be impacted:
- Any scheduled Bill Payments that you have established before August 26, 2018
- Any Bill Payment Payees that you already have established
- Any scheduled transfers that you have set up within Online Banking
Although these items will be maintained and converted for you, so that they do not need to be reestablished, we highly suggest that you print a copy of your scheduled bill payments, and payees, along with your scheduled transfers prior to August 31. After the conversion takes place, and you re-enroll in online banking after September 4 at noon, please verify that all of these items converted appropriately. You must re-enroll in online banking to activate any scheduled payments after September 1, 2018.
The Mobile App will be down for improvements from Friday, August 31 at 3:00PM CST to Tuesday, September 4 at 12:00PM CST. If you use the old TouchBanking Mobile App, please delete that during that time and download the new app after Tuesday, September 4 at noon.
Thank you for being a valued member of North Iowa Community Credit Union. Please watch for information regarding upgrades via mail or check back here for all the need-to-know information.
Take a trip with us…
- Offices & Online banking closed September 1-3, 2018- Labor Day Weekend
- Re-enrollment in online banking starting September 4, 2018
- New Debit Cards Coming Mid-August
- Online Bill Pay updating
- New Mobile App!
Tips to Prepare:
• Download all of your online statements each month as past statements will not be available online after September 1st. This includes exporting into QuickBooks.
• Online Banking, Mobile App, and Telebanking will not be available over Labor Day Weekend, please plan accordingly.
• Our Mastercard, Cash and Travel Cards are also great secondary forms of payment to have available that weekend.Apply for our low-rate, simple Mastercard as a back up form of payment for the Holiday Weekend (September 1-3rd.)