WE’RE MAKING AN UPGRADE to an improved core system and new debit card processor that allows us to enhance the products and services that you’ll enjoy as a valued member! We will be providing you with all the information you’ll need to make this a simple and smooth transition.
YOUR DEBIT CARD AND PIN WILL CHANGE
Debit Cards are mailed and should arrive shortly, if they have not already. They are taking on average 2 weeks to process at this time. Your new card is an orange card with North Iowa Community Credit Union Logo under the sticker. Activate anytime by calling the 800 number on the card from your primary phone number that we have on file (this is a security measure). Give us a call if you want to update or confirm your primary phone number. YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR PIN because the new computer system does NOT know what your old in was. Please listen closely to the prompts when customizing your pin. The envelope will NOT have the credit union’s name as a return address or mention that your new card is enclosed.
If you are joint on an account, you may need to call from the primary member’s phone number and use the primary member’s SSN to activate.
Contact any merchant whom you have set up recurring payments to update card information. i.e. Netflix, Hulu, etc.
Past eStatements and online records (prior to September 1, 2018) will not be available going forward in our new online banking. You must re-enroll in online banking to sign up for eStatements. Please contact NICCU as soon as possible if you would like us to print off your old statements.
ONLINE BANKING RE-ENROLLMENT
All Online Banking users must re-enroll beginning Tuesday, September 4 at 12PM. Step-by-step directions available HERE.
ONLINE BILL PAY
September bill payments will process as planned as long as you have re-enrolled in online banking. We assure you that during this transition, the following items will not be impacted:
- Any scheduled Bill Payments that you have established before August 26, 2018
- Any Bill Payment Payees that you already have established
- Any scheduled transfers that you have set up within Online Banking
Although these items will be maintained and converted for you, so that they do not need to be reestablished, we highly suggest that you print a copy of your scheduled bill payments, and payees, along with your scheduled transfers prior to August 31. After the conversion takes place, and you re-enroll in online banking after September 4 at noon, please verify that all of these items converted appropriately. You must re-enroll in online banking to activate any scheduled payments after September 1, 2018.
Download the NEW mobile app! If you use the old TouchBanking Mobile App, please delete that and download the new app.
QuickBooks and Quicken
To continue using Quicken/Quickbooks after September 4, 2018, you will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process. Documents detailing how to complete this process are available HERE.
Thank you for being a valued member of North Iowa Community Credit Union.
We are very sorry for any troubles this switch to a new computer system has caused. We apologize if you have been attempting to call and have been unable to get through as our offices and phone lines were backed up. Unfortunately, we have had some hiccups and some startup issues, but our staff, as always, are working hard to try and accommodate as many people as possible. We will continue to do our very best to serve our members and answer questions. Again, thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition.
If you have not received your new card:
1. Give us a call if you have not received your card. We can verify your mailing informaiton and order a new card if needed.
In order to activate your card:
1. Call 800-717-4923
2. Make sure you are calling from your primary phone number on file and using the last four of the SSN of the primary account holder. If you need to verify # or make a change please let us know.
3. Follow the prompts to activate your PIN – even if you are going to use your old pin you must submit PIN to use card as debit.
In order to reset PIN after you already activated card:
You must update your pin on the new system because the new system does not know what your old PIN was. You will be able reset your PIN to exactly what it used to be but you must follow these steps to get it to work properly.
1. Call 800-717-4923
2. Go through the activation prompts again and then listen for the prompts.
3. After the recording says you’ve activated your card, wait for the prompt asking you to press 1 if you’d like to change your PIN. YOU MUST PRESS 1 AND ENTER A NEW PIN, even if you are going to use your old PIN.
In order to sign-up for online banking:
1. Go to www.niccu.com – Under login select: Sign up for Home Banking and fill out the information.
MEMBER NUMBER: CALL US IF YOU NEED TO GET YOUR NUMBER
SOCIAL SECURITY: (no dashes)
BIRTH DATE: (MM/DD/YYYY)
2. Create your login ID and answer security questions.
3. You will get a temporary password sent to your e-mail. Be sure to check junk/spam folder. If you do not receive it, please call us to set up a temporary password.
4. If you need help, please call or stop by and we will work with you to get it set up.
If you see transaction history that says, “North Iowa EDB Trans,” that is a transaction that took place over the Holiday Weekend. Please check the amount against any purchases you made. If the amount does not look familiar, give us a call and we can research the transaction.
If you normally get an eStatement, you will be getting your August statement mailed to you to verify transactions. Login to Online Banking to re-establish eStatements.
Again, we truly appreciate our members and their sincere kindness shown to us! Thank you for being a member at North Iowa Community Credit Union.
North Iowa Community Credit Union