North Iowa Community Credit Union is here for our members!
NICCU is now Open for Appointments. While digitial services are encouraged to protect members and staff, appoitments will be availble to serve members. Our team is taking precautions and following policies and procedures to continue to best serve our members while taking into account the health and well-being of our members, employees and community and reduce the spread of this virus.
Starting June 29, 2020 – Lobby Opening at Main Office
NICCU will open our doors on Monday, June 29th at the Main Office only (640 S. Federal Ave, Mason City), with limited capacity, to serve members who may not be able to fulfill all of their financial needs through our online and drive thru services. Our team is taking precautions and following policies and procedures to continue to best serve our members while taking into account the health and well-being of our members, employees and community and reduce the spread of this virus.
Call 641-424-2281 to make an appointment with a Loan Officer.
1) If you have any symptoms, are ill, or have recently been exposed, please inform staff when scheduling an appointment and refrain from coming to the credit union.
2) The lobby at the main office will be open for teller transactions with limited capacity but online services are still highly encouraged. A limited number of appointments with loan officers may be scheduled during the day to allow for proper cleaning.
3) We encourage one person per appointment with a maximum of two, if necessary.
4) When you arrive at the lobby for teller transactions or for your scheduled appointment at the main office and we will meet you at the door. General health questions will be asked upon arrival and temperature may be taken. Masks are encouraged.
West Branch will continue to serve members through the drive thru. Date to reopen the lobby at that location is yet to be determined.
- Drive Thru lanes at both NICCU locations
- Online banking through www.niccu.com
- NICCU Mobile App through your Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Remotely Deposit Checks (that allows you to take a picture using the camera on your mobile app to deposit a check)
- Apply for a loan online, over the phone or request a paper copy to be emailed or picked up at the drive thru.
- Add an Account/ Apply for Membership
- Online Loan Payments
- Online Bill Pay service through mobile and home banking
- Call 1-888-424-2281 during business hours
- Call Audio Teller anytime 1-833-726-4228 or 1-833-72-NICCU
- 24/7 ATMs at both NICCU Locations and more with our Privileged Status Network
- Night Drop is available for deposits and loan payments
Lobby Available by appointment only. Please call ahead.
- PPP Loans – Call Sharon or Dirk.
- COVID Economic Impact Payments
- Student Loans:Interest on all federally-held student loans has been waived and use of forbearance has been extended to delinquent loans due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Click HERE
- Federally Insured by NCUA: Federally insured credit unions offer a safe place for you to save your money, with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is the independent agency that administers the NCUSIF. Like the FDIC’s Deposit Insurance Fund, the NCUSIF is a federal insurance fund backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
- 211 United Way: Free, trusted, professionally curated information and human services referral service that helps Iowans find the help they need 24/7/365. To access the 211 service, users may dial 211, text your ZIP code to 898211, visit 211iowa.org or use the 211 Iowa App to access the complete database of services.
- Iowa Business Recovery Assistance
- Iowa COVID-19 Updates from the Governor’s Office.
- Iowa Workforce Developement: File a claim and find more Information about Unemployment and The Cares Act through the Iowa Work Force Development.
- Tips to Manage Fraud Threats
- Joint statment from ICUL, Iowa Bankers Association.