LOAN PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Why worry about how to make your payments when there are so many options you have as a member of North Iowa Community Credit Union. Below is an overview of our payment method(s) offered at NICCU.
Automatic Payments-ACH Drafts:
- Set up automatic payments by filling out an Automatic Payment Authorization Form and returning at least 7 days prior to your next scheduled payment. You may also stop by either branch to complete this form.
- You will need to have the routing and account number for the drafting Financial Institution, once this has been signed and accepted, your ACH Draft will pull on the date setup.
- Cancellation is required with this payment method. Cancellation form can be mailed, or signed in person.
You may establish a recurring transfer from your NICCU account to your NICCU loan.
- You can call one of our branches and we can set this up for you.
- Or, you can also schedule transfers yourself by logging in to your Online Banking to set up your automatic payment. Click on the transfers tab, then click scheduled transfers button.
- There is no fee for this service.
Remote Deposit Capture:
You can always use the Remote Deposit system to make payments.
- Using your Mobile App, you can take a picture of a check, and submit the check electronically. Once the check is approved, you can log back into your account and simply transfer the funds to the loan needing payment. For more information about Remote Deposit, click HERE.
- There is no fee for the usage of this service.
You can always come into the branch and make your payment in person, drop into the drop-box available or use one of our drive thru lanes offered at each branch.
- You can use the payment coupons to make payments. Coupons are available upon for request, please contact the credit union to request coupons.
Check/Debit Card by Phone:
You can make a one-time payment via phone with a check or debit card.
- You can call (888) 424/2281, or one of our branches (Main: 641-424-2281 or West: 641-423-2281) and we can process a check or debit card over the phone. This processes the payment as a cash advance on your card or account. Fees may be charged by your financial.
You may mail in a check or money order, attached with your payment coupon (available upon request) to:
North Iowa Community Credit Union
640 S. Federal Ave
Mason City, IA 50401