Tap. Snap. Deposit.
Remote Deposit Capture-Deposit a check from anywhere!
Remote Deposit Capture lets you submit photos of the front and back of your endorsed checks into your checking or savings accounts with North Iowa Community Credit Union.
In order to use this feature you must be enrolled in online banking and submit the check from within our mobile app. This limit may be adjusted depending on account.
|Daily Deposit Limit||Items Per day||Per Item Limit||Rolling 30-day Limit|
- The phrase “FOR REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE ONLY AT NICCU” must be printed under the endorsement(s) or the box for remote deposit only on the back of the check (if applicable) must be checked.
- All endorsements must be present on the back of the check including the phrase above.
- Current check hold policy will apply for deposits.
- Freedom to deposit original checks anytime and from anywhere with your Mobile App.
- Safe, fast and secure transmission of your funds.
- Easily review remote deposit history.
- Easier ability to make loan payments. (Deposit into your account and use the transfer option to make your loan payment).
- Save time and money by reducing trips to the credit union.
Steps to submit a Remote Deposit
Endorse your check with a signature and as follows: For Remote Deposit only at NICCU.
- Login to NICCU Mobile App.
- Click on ‘Deposit Check.’
- Select a deposit account.
- Enter dollar amount shown on original check image.
- Follow Prompt: take a picture of the FRONT of the check.
- Follow Prompt: take a picture of the BACK of the check.
Note: If you are using a newer operating system of Apple, the marks for the check do not line up, line the check up in the available picture window.
- Click Submit.
- Select ‘History’ to review the status of all previous remote deposits.
Note: Deposits received before 2:00 P.M. CST on Monday through Friday (with the exception of closed office hours) will be considered deposited on that day. Deposits received after 2:00 P.M. CST on Monday through Friday at any time will be considered deposited on the next Business Day.
Click here to view the Remote Deposit Capture Disclosure Agreement.