Accidental Death & Dismemberment
North Iowa Community Credit Union wants to help protect your family and as an account holder age 18 or older, you are automatically:
- Eligible for $1,000.00 Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance Coverage paid for you by North Iowa Community Credit Union.
- Pre-authorized for Additional Coverage up to $300,000
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- No Medical Exams or Health Questions
Please CLICK HERE to review the complete terms, conditions & exclusions and to enroll.
This product may not be available to residents of all states. Benefits reduce by 50% at age 70. For California Residents: Insurance product offered by Affinion Benefits Insurance Services, Inc. Chubb is the Marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. Insurance provided by Federal Insurance Company. Chubb, P.O. Box 1600, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-1600.
If you’d like your family to be better protected, we’d like to help.
Together with our partner LifeHelp, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to shop for the life insurance you need to protect your loved ones.
You might be surprised how easily and affordably you can arrange for coverage to:
- Pay for final expenses, such as funeral and medical bills
- Allow your family to continue living in their home or apartment
- Ensure your children can still receive the education you want for them
- Pay off outstanding credit cards, and personal or business loans
- Leave your family better able to face all of life’s many expenses
To learn more, CLICK HERE or call LifeHelp at 1-800-345-4543.