Student Loans & Scholarships
We’re working with Iowa Student Loan to offer supplemental private student loans to help you pay for college.1
The Partnership Advance Education Loan (Partnership Loan):
- Provides terms and conditions upfront, so you know what you’re getting before you apply.
- Features variable and fixed interest rates.
- Lets you begin making principal and interest payments, make interest-only payments or defer payments while you attend school.
- Offers benefits such as an interest rate reduction and cosigner release.
1 North Iowa Community Credit Union is compensated by Iowa Student Loan for the referral of Partnership Loan customers.
The key to receiving financial aid through Iowa Student Loan is filing your 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid beginning October 1, 2018. Receive priority consideration by filing by your school’s priority deadline (visit the financial aid or counselor for your school’s priority deadline). Use the FAFSA to unlock access to financial aid from: Federal sources, State sources, and College or University sources.
North Iowa Community Credit Union Scholarship
Due March 15, 2019
North Iowa Credit Union Chapter Scholarship
- 2018 Chapter Scholarship application NICCU- 2019 coming soon.
Iowa Credit Union League’s 2019 Warren A. Morrow Memorial Scholarship
For details, visit here
Iowa Student Loan Scholarship
Due February 22, 2019
Once registered, students will receive emailed instructions to complete twoi online tools to help them understand college planning and financing as well as a related assessment. Registered students also rceive tips on planning and paying for college. No purchase required to participate.